How to organize your work using a kanban?
Find the important steps below and watch our video to get exact information on how to perform these actions inside the system.
1. Firmbee’s Kanban board will provide you with insight into the current work status and facilitate team collaboration. Here, all issues associated with a project are visible.
2. Break your projects into tasks and assign them to team members.
3. Check which tasks are on track, which ones are falling behind and what each team member is doing.
4. Ensure a clear distribution of responsibilities.
5. The best part is that your kanban is fully customizable. A user can configure it according to his preferences by adding new columns, naming them, dragging and dropping items. Of course, there’s also a default option.