Find the important steps below and watch our video to get exact information on how to perform these actions inside the system.
1. Merge and store candidate profiles from multiple sources like LinkedIn or Facebook in one smart tool.
2. Assess candidates and store all details related to the recruitment process like notes, deadlines, CV’s, portfolios, clauses and activities.
3. Manage your recruitments by creating HR profiles containing detailed information about the perfect candidates profile. Specify your requirements according to the candidate’s experience, salary, type of contract, skills, location and more.
4. Use our automatic candidates’ suggestion option to find the perfect candidate faster.
5. In the kanban tab – divide the hiring responsibilities between team members. Easily track recruitment progress with statuses, agendas and tasks.
6. Create job posts for HR profiles and define the start and end date of publication. Set a reminder when the expiration date of a job offer or GDPR clause is close.