Human imagination is the best tool if you are in the process of creative search and do not yet know exactly what you want to achieve. Generative AI, in turn, will work best if you can clearly define the result you want to get, but you can’t get it. If you are able to specifically describe or indicate what you expect from artificial intelligence, the outcomes may exceed your wildest expectations. In this blog post, we will explore three of the best AI writers in the market today, their features and how they can benefit your content creation strategy. Read on.
AI writers you must try out today – table of contents:
- What is generative AI?
- AI in business
- Copy AI
- The pros and cons of using AI writers
Generative AI raises great hopes and concerns. The quality and skills of AI tools, but also the speed of their development are staggering. Many people, fascinated by their capabilities, spend long hours on co-creation, refining prompts and tuning parameters.
Thanks to it, the result generated by the AI will perfectly fit or exceed their expectations – complemented by precise details and reinforced by a fine example, giving the whole thing a refreshing touch. As more data is collected, AI models become more accurate and effective, making them a powerful tool for a wide range of applications. In other words, the more often they are used, the better they become.
What is generative AI?
Generative AI refers to a type of artificial intelligence that is designed to generate new, original content. In what areas can you use the capabilities of generative AI today to enrich your business strategies and get the expected results faster? Generative AI is most often used for preparing texts, visuals, video presentations, translations and source code. It is also helpful in converting text to speech (TTS) and vice versa (STT).
The latest AI tools for creating content and solving business problems can be found at There’s An AI For That – Find AI Tools Using AI.The website allows you to browse available tools in chronological order or search for useful solutions using… artificial intelligence. Today, let’s take a closer look at the most popular AI writers that are useful in generating texts for business purposes.
AI in business
When running a business, AI text generators will certainly come in handy. They can be used by people dealing with:
- customer service.
AI writers are best at creating forms with a fixed structure and specific requirements, such as:
- social media posts,
- knowledge bases, especially in the case of proactive customer service.
Three apps using generative AI dominate user rankings: Copy AI, Jasper.ai, and Rytr. So let’s take a slightly closer look at them.
Copy AI is one of the most powerful tools for writing various types of texts to be published in digital channels. It comes with a great number of templates to create, for example:
- job offers,
- product descriptions,
- meta title tags for SEO.
It also lets you work in teams on texts. This feature of Copy AI can be useful, for example, when onboarding a new hire, or when one person is responsible for creating content and another for publishing it.
The application is equipped with a grammar checker and a user-friendly interface that lets you divide the generated texts into folders and projects.
Jasper.ai is a premium AI writer aimed at large companies or agencies that create texts for their clients, and its pricing may scare off budding entrepreneurs.
The advantages of Jasper.ai are the folowing:
- multiple writing templates,
- easy navigation,
- great add-ons that make SEO work easier,
- a long-form writing assistant.
Unfortunately, most advanced features are only available in the most expensive plan, Boss Mode, which you can try for free for 5 days at the beginning of your subscription.
Unlike Jasper and Copy AI, Rytr gives you a free account for an unlimited amount of time, but with a limited number of characters to generate.
This AI writer offers access to 40 different long-form templates, which are called use-cases here. An additional advantage is the possibility to choose the tone of the generated content, for example:
- formal, or
Rytr has a very simple and easy-to-navigate user interface. It resembles a word processing program, which encourages users to create their own text with the help of AI, and not to make it generate the whole content.
The pros and cons of using AI writers
By using generative AI, companies can reduce content creation time, increase their presence on social media and websites, and keep publishing content regularly. AI writers can also help personalize business content.When integrated with data about users, their preferences and behaviors, it can help customize content for individual audiences.
In this way, companies can improve their marketing effectiveness and increase user engagement. Additionally, personalizing content will improve customer loyalty and user experience.In the hands of experienced copywriters and content writers, AI content generators can contribute to creating texts of very high quality. However, when writing about the use of generative AI to produce texts, it is impossible to stop at superlatives.
One of the biggest dangers of AI writing is that it can lead to widespread job losses. AI may replace people who write emails, articles, or social media posts. Another threat is the spread of fake news. Not verifying data, relying on repetitive and generic prompts, and publishing material on a company website that lacks proper editing can adversely affect your company’s image and bring damage to its reputation. Therefore, we encourage you to be moderately enthusiastic about technology. Don’t let AI writers think for you, but use their capabilities to write better.
AI writers have come a long way in recent years, and the technology behind them is only getting better. They can help save time and reduce costs, as well as offer new insights and perspectives that may not have been considered before. However, it’s important to remember that AI writers are just a tool, and they should be used in conjunction with human creativity and judgment to ensure the best possible results.
Read also: Synthetic actors. Top 3 AI video generators.
AI in business:
- Threats and opportunities of AI in business (part 1)
- Threats and opportunities of AI in business (part 2)
- AI applications in business - overview
- AI-assisted text chatbots
- Business NLP today and tomorrow
- The role of AI in business decision-making
- Scheduling social media posts. How can AI help?
- Automated social media posts
- New services and products operating with AI
- What are the weaknesses of my business idea? A brainstorming session with ChatGPT
- Using ChatGPT in business
- Synthetic actors. Top 3 AI video generators
- 3 useful AI graphic design tools. Generative AI in business
- 3 awesome AI writers you must try out today
- Exploring the power of AI in music creation
- Navigating new business opportunities with ChatGPT-4
- AI tools for the manager
- 6 awesome ChatGTP plugins that will make your life easier
- 3 grafików AI. Generatywna sztuczna inteligencja dla biznesu
- What is the future of AI according to McKinsey Global Institute?
- Artificial intelligence in business - Introduction
- What is NLP, or natural language processing in business
- Automatic document processing
- Google Translate vs DeepL. 5 applications of machine translation for business
- The operation and business applications of voicebots
- Virtual assistant technology, or how to talk to AI?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- Will artificial intelligence replace business analysts?
- How can artificial intelligence help with BPM?
- AI and social media – what do they say about us?
- Artificial intelligence in content management
- Creative AI of today and tomorrow
- Multimodal AI and its applications in business
- New interactions. How is AI changing the way we operate devices?
- RPA and APIs in a digital company
- The future job market and upcoming professions
- AI in EdTech. 3 examples of companies that used the potential of artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence and the environment. 3 AI solutions to help you build a sustainable business
- AI content detectors. Are they worth it?