What are the main reasons to write an ebook for your business? In our text, we present 7 reasons for which your company should create ebooks. We will show you all the benefits and opportunities brought by this solution. Find out why creating ebooks is so profitable and how you can use this activity to your advantage.
Why write an ebook for your business – table of contents:
- Quality and quantity of leads
- Building of mailing list
- Increase in website traffic
- Strengthening the position of an expert
- Stand out from the competition
- Passive income
- Easy creation and distribution
Quality and quantity of leads
Having your own company means that you have products or services that you wish to sell – you wish to generate the interest of the Internet users in your product. Ebook may become a part of your content marketing strategy, that may help you to reach your audience. In the first step, you need to define your target audience and choose appropriate subjects that may interest them.
A newly created ebook should be promoted among your target audience. Individuals that will find your ebook on the landing page of the product usually spend more time on the page, they not only download the ebook but they read about the company and the range of assortment offered by your business. You may also offer your ebook in exchange for creating a free account on your website.
Building of mailing list
This point is directly connected to the previous paragraph. Create a landing page for your ebook, which you will use to create links. Information about automatic download in exchange for account setting or giving an email should be placed on the landing page.
Why do you need a database of emails? First and foremost you get contact with individuals, who have already shown an interest in the given subject. With this information, you may target advertisements related to your subsequent products or services.
You may, in agreement with the owners of emails, send them messages about promotions, the scope of your services, and new products in your shop. This will help you to stay in constant relation with your would-be clients.
Increase in website traffic
The promotion of an ebook may attract many new users, who will move to the landing page of the product. It increases the probability that they will stay longer on your website, and some of them become your steady clients.
The effectiveness of your activities may be controlled in Google Analytics. There you may find precise information about the size of the website traffic and its source.
Strengthening the position of an expert
Building the position of an expert may bring many benefits to the company. Irrespective of the industry of your company operations, you may create a really good ebook, simply by using your knowledge and experience. When clients will see that you know much about the subject, they will use your services more willingly and pay for your products.
Moreover, you may become some sort of an example and a benchmark in your area of expertise. When in doubt they will rely on your judgment because unconsciously, they will regard you as an authority in a given field.
Such a solution may have an impact not only on sales of your current products but may influence the sales of the next ebooks. You may even reach a stage at which your ebooks become bestsellers.
Stand out from the competition
Currently, it is difficult to find a branch of trade, where there is no competition at all. That is the rule of the market that you have to learn how to attract the attention of your clients. Ebook may help you a lot especially if your competitors have not yet decided to create their books.
Profit from the opportunity – if you offer interesting and useful ebooks as the very first in your branch, you may become an authority for your clients. They will solve their problems based on your opinion. As an expert, you may build trust in your company and its assortment.
No one rule states that companies should offer ebooks for free. Surely, you have the right to do so, but if you feel that the creation of an ebook has taken a great deal of your effort, knowledge, and commitment, you may decide to monetize it. Such ebooks can become an additional source of income. It doesn’t have to be your main source of income, but it will support your activity.
Easy creation and distribution
Possibly, your company has its blog already. In such a situation you don’t have to think about the right topic for your ebook since the selection was already made – you may use the topic related to the branch you are active in daily. Thanks to this you will be able to include in your ebook not only useful knowledge but your experience as well – the experience they will not find anywhere else.
The mere creation of an ebook is not as complicated as it seems. There are many tools available on the Internet, both free and paid, that may be used for this purpose. Many platforms offers also free access to their services, where you can create a simple ebook by using only free, basic functionalities. The file of your ebook may be offered on your website or decide to use the corresponding ebook selling platform for digital product vending.
Reasons to write an ebook for your business – Summary
As you can easily see, there are many reasons to write an ebook to support your business. All those reasons have the same goal – they aim to increase the consciousness and trust of your potential clients. You should offer them such values that are not obtainable from your competition. It is highly beneficial to use the opportunities that emerge with the publication of your very own company ebook.
Create & sell digital products:
- What are digital products?
- Why you should create your own digital products?
- 8 digital product ideas
- Best sales models to sell digital products
- How to use subscription model to sell products?
- What is an e-book?
- What to write an ebook about
- How to create an ebook?
- 8 examples of best ebook creation software
- How to create an ebook in Canva?
- 11 common ebook writing mistakes to avoid
- 5 ebook publishing mistakes to avoid
- 10 best platforms for selling ebooks
- 7 reasons to write an ebook for your business
- What are online courses?
- Types of online courses you can create and sell
- 9 features of a good internet course
- 7 things you need to do before creating an online course
- How to create your own online course?
- The best online course creation tools
- How to record online video courses?
- How to sell online courses?
- Best online course marketplaces
- Best online course platforms
- Online templates: 7 ideas for online templates that sell
- How to sell Canva templates: 6 steps to the final product
- Best online marketplaces to sell templates online
- What are stock images?
- How to make a stock photo? 10 great tips for awesome images
- How to sell stock photos?
- What is stock music?
- 6 stock music libraries to make money
- How to sell stock videos online?
- What is software? Types and methods of distribution
- How to sell your software?
- How to create your own mobile app?
- 5 programs to build apps without coding
- How to sell mobile apps?
- 6 models of app monetization
- How to sell digital products on Etsy?
- How to sell digital products on Shopify?
- What do you need to know about selling digital products internationally?