Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Are you looking for the perfect template for your blog? Do you want to stand out from the rest? Use our Blog Website Template. Modern design is certain to attract your users’ attention.
Blog XD Website Template – XD Version
Black & White Blog Website Template – what exactly:
- Free Blog Website Template Website Template
- Minimalist Blog Website Template
- Fully Responsive Website Template
- Free Responsive Website Template
- Free Website Template
- Free Bootstrap HTML Template
- Robust HTML Template
- HTML Website Templates
- Responsive Software Website
- Mobile Friendly Layout
Blog Website Template is a combination of minimalism and modernity. We decided to use a limited color palette, dominated by black and white. We added a yellow accent to the color palette.
Blog bootstrap template – Home page
Users’ eyes are attracted by an unusual home page. As a background we proposed a graphic showing a glass building. On it, there is a large welcome message. Down below, there is a shortened version of “About us” section. You can use this place to introduce yourself, your company and your business profile. We have also added the ability to share your social media. This will allow the user to get to know you even better.
A section with the most popular and recently added blogs is an interesting solution to encourage users to spend more time on your blog. And if someone likes your work, they can stay up to date by subscribing.
We have prepared a separate “About” tab where you can describe your business in detail. It is good to use also numbers: satisfied clients, realized projects, awards, etc. If someone would like to leave you a message, he can do so in the “Contact” tab.
In “Blog” the user gets access to all your articles. They are listed in chronological order. Next to each article, there is a short description of what it is about and information about its author, when it was published and how many people have commented on it. In addition, we have placed the search engine, so that the user can find the article by typing the appropriate query.
Don’t forget that our free template looks great on phones. It is fully responsive and adapts to the width of the screen.
What are you waiting for? Use our Blog Website Template.