Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Are you bored with traditional CV forms? Are you looking for a way to present yourself in a different way than everyone else? By using our Black and Green Resume HTML Website Template, your future employer will remember your application for a long time.
PSD Version: Black and Green Resume PSD Website Template.
Black and Green Resume HTML Website Template – what exactly:
- CV Portfolio Html Template
- Creative Resume & Portfolio Template
- Responsive Personal Resume & Portfolio Template
- Responsive Resume Template
- Personal Portfolio & Resume Page
- Free HTML Resume Templates
- Personal Portfolio HTML Template
- Freelancer Website Template
- Fully Responsive Website Template
- Free Responsive Website Template
- Free Website Template
- Free Bootstrap HTML Template
- Robust HTML Template
- HTML Website Templates
Black and Green Resume HTML Website Template is based on three colors: white, black and green. Such a combination makes the website clear, readable and elegant. There are no unnecessary tabs and subpages here. The whole thing is kept in a minimalist form.
Resume Website Template Home Page
The main page is divided into five sections: About me, My bio, Skills, Experience, Contact. A prospective employer can navigate directly to the field that he is interested in.
But let’s start from the beginning. What does the user see after entering your website? Greeting and short information about who you are, what you do for a living and your photo. There are also two buttons here: “Download CV” and “Contact Me”. There is also a “Scroll down” suggestion that the user will be able to see the rest of the sections you have prepared.
The “About me” section is a place where you can summarize your professional experience, boast about the number of completed projects, or list your strengths.
Below is “My bio“, a place where you can briefly describe your biography.
Don’t forget to show off your skills. You can visualize your level of advancement with percentages and graphics.
What else may interest your potential employer? Certainly your experience. Present your previous positions in a transparent manner, write where you worked and what duties you had.
An employer interested in your CV will definitely want to contact you. To make it easier for him, we have created a special “Contact” section, where the user can send you an email, contact you by phone or visit your Social Media.
We know you want your website visitors to download your CV. For this reason, we have placed the “Download CV” button in the upper right corner, which, regardless of the scrolling of the page, does not change its position and is always visible. Same as the tabs in the top menu.
Don’t forget that our free template looks great on phones. It is fully responsive and adapts to the width of the screen.
What are you waiting for? Use our Black and Green Resume HTML Website Template.