Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0)
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Are you looking for the perfect website template for your business? Would you like to present your product in an interesting way? We have the perfect offer for you. Our free Purple Gradient Website Template will help you bring some color into your business.
XD Version: Purple Gradient XD Website Template
Purple Gradient Website Template – what exactly:
- Single Product Theme
- Fully Responsive Website Template
- Free Responsive Website Template
- Free Website Template
- Free Bootstrap HTML Template
- Robust HTML Template
- HTML Website Templates
- Responsive Software Website
- Mobile Friendly Layout
- Free Business Template
Free Bootstrap HTML Template – Home Page
Already on the home page you can introduce the user to the advantages of having your product. Tell him about the benefits of your solution. Show yourself against the competition – what distinguishes you from others?
Prepare a short tutorial on how your product works. Many people are visual learners, so use the space to upload screenshots showing how your product looks from the inside.
Share the opinions of satisfied customers as well. If you have the opportunity, please quote them so that potential customers can see the review from real users.
Our template, apart from the home page, also has three additional tabs: About, Portfolio and Blog. Let the first of them be used for presenting your company. Describe the history of your business, your values and present your team.
In the Portfolio tab, use the space to present your product again. Do it in a creative way so that users remember what you have to offer.
Thanks to the Blog tab, you can build your image of an expert. Share the most important industry news and describe topics that interest users.
Additional functions that users can take advantage of are: logging in and registering to their account, using the search engine and subscribing to the newsletter.
Don’t forget that our free template looks great on phones. It is fully responsive and adapts to the width of the screen.
What are you waiting for? Use our Purple Gradient Website Template.