An approach that emphasizes taking care of the well-being (both physical and mental) of employees is increasingly evident among companies in various industries. At the same time, job seekers are paying more attention to the company’s attitude toward its employees. Such a phenomenon has been called corporate wellness and is currently developing rapidly, as evidenced by the fact that on the market you can find a range of software to support the implementation of such programs in companies. Today, we’ll present the most recommended corporate wellness software solutions and we’ll show how to choose the right one for you.
Corporate wellness – table of contents:
- What is corporate wellness?
- Corporate wellness – available software
- How to choose the best software for corporate wellness?
- Software to support corporate wellness – summary
What is corporate wellness?
During the pandemic, the public realized the importance of taking care of proper well-being, both physically and mentally. Workers have become to put their health above all other values more than before expecting their employers to look after their well-being. This attitude came about as a result of the belief that a healthy and rested employee (one who maintains a balance between mind, body and spirit) performs better. For this reason, managers are increasingly introducing corporate wellness into their companies, which in itself is not a new idea (it has been developing over the past few years), but is now beginning to carry weight, providing a reason for jobholders to decide whether to work or leave a particular place.
What is at stake when introducing corporate wellness to companies? Employers are implementing solutions and benefits to take care of their employees’ physical and mental health, as well as ensure safety and comfort in performing daily duties (such as coaching, consultations with a psychologist, chill-out zones, etc.). In return for attaining the right balance between work and rest, the supervisors get more motivated staffers who perform better, stay in the clear and hold their positions in the company for longer.
Corporate wellness – available software
Software programs operating on the market enhance establishing relationships with employees focused on supporting their physical and mental well-being. Through their application, it is possible to effectively implement corporate wellness programs among all workers, and in consequence, to raise comfort and productivity among the staff. This is the main goal of each of the available solutions, though they differ in terms of their functions.
What corporate wellness software is most popular? Below are 5 of them:
- Awardco – a platform integrated with Amazon Business that provides a broad catalog of rewards for employees as part of recognizing their commitment to a wellness program. It features managing all initiatives from a single dashboard. Available for companies with more than 100 employees.
- Sprout – focuses on supporting employee health care. It helps raise awareness of both health issues and the benefits of healthy habits. It also enhances standing firm and keeping to them by providing access to holistic health information, health risk surveys, personalized recommendations, social networks or special health-related confessions. It works best for companies with more than 500 employees.
- TeamMood – ideal for a company of any size, from a small startup to a large corporation. Provides insight into the emotional health of team members, and with powerful analytics gives you a chance to spot a problem or diagnose a conflict before the situation becomes serious. Great for teams working remotely.
- Motivosity – in the initiatives offered, the platform focuses on 3 areas of work life: feeling appreciated for work done, being part of a community and building a relationship with a supervisor. Among its main features are: showing recognition for achievements, issuing Kudos, rewarding with gift cards or tracking birthdays as well as employment anniversaries.
- Nectar – a tool facilitating well-being initiatives. It enables setting up challenges and rewarding employees for engaging in them (with for example, gift cards or company gadgets). It will work great for both smaller and larger teams working hybrid or completely remotely.
How to choose the best software for corporate wellness?
If you’re eager to find the corporate wellness support software best suited to your business needs, go to Capterra and compare the solutions shown above (and others). This marketplace has been collecting reviews for more than 20 years on software falling into various categories (including project management, where you can find the Firmbee we created), including corporate wellness. Each solution launched on the market appears on this site, and users who have had the opportunity to try various software (which is subject to verification by the site) can express their opinion about the product. Familiarizing yourself with them will certainly make it easier for you to make the right decision.
Software to support corporate wellness – summary
Before you decide to implement corporate wellness solutions, you need to consider what you care most about and how you want to look after the well-being of your employees. This is because certain solutions aim at controlling primarily mental well-being, while others focus on physical health through engaging actions. By answering questions about your purpose and modus operandi, you will find it easier to analyze the options available on the market. We guarantee that their catalog is so broad that you will certainly select a solution most suitable for just your business.